Saturday, May 12, 2012

hatchet

I am reading "HATCHET" because it is a good book about a boy who's plane crashed in a forest and is trying to find way to stay alive until a rescue plane can come and find him.  he has seen a wolf, a bear, fish, birds, a porcupine, and moskito's.

I have not obandoned this because it is a great book and I want to read it until I have finished the entire book and I will love every second, minute and hour of that book.

what I have gotten out of my book is that there are dangers everywhere in the world but you can still have fun no matter what is happening or what happened or what will happen to you.  Just like when the boy's plane crashed.  He still had fun doing what ever he wanted to do.

1 comment:

  1. just started hatchet, it is so far a great book. So far I agree with your post,nice job!-abby

    ReplyDelete